Tips in Home Building:
1. Choose the right design that suits the need of the family.
2. Consider the location of the home: near school,hospital, mall, etc.
3. Consider the neighborhood and security features of the place.
4. Consider the budget and value of the house to be built that fits to your financial capacity.
5. Decide where to source out the funds during the home building process. ( i.e home lone or withdrawal from personal savings)
6. Involve the family during the plan preparation for collective ideas on the design and requirements.
Once the above consideration is ready and prepared, you are close to home building steps. Consider to walk through to actual on-going, and finished project of the builder. Be very careful to pick the right builder. Ensure to locate their head office and check their legal permits. Also, consider to check their track records in home building, addressing their clients concerns.