Thursday, February 11, 2016
Furnishing your New Home
1. Have you checked that all furniture and appliances you intend to buy will ft properly into your new home and will pass through doorways and passages?
3. Have you checked the workmanship on all furniture, for example strong joints, smooth opening drawers and doors, etc?
4. Have you considered the following when buying carpets or vinyl:
• shop around to compare prices and quality;
• obtain at least two itemised and signed quotes; • check that the price includes laying, doorstrips, etc;
• check the deposit required;
• determine the type of underlay (if any);
• determine the position of joins;
• obtain the name of the salesperson with whom you are dealing