Quick & Easy Way to Clean w/ Baking Soda.
- Use your favorite liquid dish detergent to brighten grout between tiles, just drizzle on a sponge or
- Use a mild soap and water solution and work it in with a plastic bristle brush.
- Try 3 cups baking soda and 1 cup water. Mix then apply with a sponge, leave for a few minutes then rinse.
- Option 2
- Another option is 1/4 cup salt, 1/4 cup baking soda, 1/4 cup vinegar. Mix then rub in with a sponge, leave for a minute and wash off.
- For Tiles Too: 1/2 cup of baking soda; 1/3 cup of ammonia; 1/4 cup of white vinegar; 7 cups of water. Combine all the ingredients in a labeled spray bottle and shake well to mix. Spray on then wipe off with a damp sponge. DO NOT USE w/ BLEACH.
- Bleach Paste: 1/4 cup bleach, 3/4 cup baking soda. Mix then apply, leave for a a couple minutes before washing off.
- Bleach Water: 1/4 bleach, 1 cup water, sit for 10 minutes then rinse.
- Lemon Juice Paste: Mix lemon juice and baking soda to make a paste then apply. Apply with a toothbrush then rinse. Can also try lemon & salt (just sprinkle salt on a wedge of lemon and rub with that).
- Cagayan de Oro House For Sale
- Cagayan de Oro Home Builders
- Homechoice Planners & Const. Corp