1. Add a cup to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor.
2. Use it to scrub sinks, showers, plastic and porcelain tubs
3. Spray it on walls, mirrors, and countertops.
4. Remove grease from pots and pans.
5. Dry clean carpets and upholstered furniture by sprinkling baking soda over the fabric and gently brushing it. Leave it for an hour or overnight, then vacuum.
6. Boost your laundry detergent’s cleaning power by sprinkling a handful on dirty clothes.
7. Combine it with water to make a paste for polishing stainless steel and chrome.
10. Remove scratches and crayon marks from vinyl floors and walls.
12. Clean your shoes with it.