We Design. We Build. We Sell.
Homechoice Planners & Construction Corporation
2F GGN Comm'l, Macapagal Rd., Upper Carmen Cagayan de Oro
1. Keep cut flowers fresh longer by adding a teaspoon to the water in the vase.
2. Put out small fires on rugs, upholstery, clothing, and wood.
3. Put an open container of baking soda in the fridge to absorb the odors.
4. Sprinkle it on your ashtrays to reduce bad odor and prevent smoldering.
5. Sprinkle it on your slippers, boots, shoes, and socks to eliminate foul odor.
6. Improve the smell of dishrags by soaking them in baking soda and water.
7. Freshen the air by mixing baking soda with your favorite perfumed bath salts. Put the mixture in small sachet bags.
8. Restore stiff brushes by boiling them in a solution of 1/2 gallon of water, 1/4 cup of vinegar, and a cup of baking soda.
9. Scatter baking soda around flowerbeds to prevent rabbits and insects from eating your veggies.
10. Sprinkle it on your pet’s comb or brush to deodorize their fur and skin.